Constance Le Prince Maurice: The Essence of Sheer Luxury
– A deluxe hotel in the northeast of the island.
-Constance Le Prince Maurice is an exclusive deluxe hotel on a 60-hectare peninsula in the tranquil north eastern corner of Mauritius. Unparalleled luxury and design provide a stunning setting in which to relax, enjoy the superb cuisine, be spoilt by the service and pampered at the spa. The brilliant white sandy
beach fronts a sheltered patch of turquoise sea.
There are 89 suites and villas, with 64 Junior Suites, 12 Family suites, 12 Villas, and one Princely Suite. All rooms are in single story thatched chalets, well spaced out, and very private, with opulent silk fabric and varnished wood décor, and spacious marble bathrooms. Junior Suites are 70m², Family suites are 86 m², Villas are 130m² with a private plunge pool, or on stilts overlooking the lagoon, and the Princely Suite at 350m² has two private pools and three terraces.
– Sophisticated luxurious hideaway with peaceful feel.
– Le Barachois restaurant overlooks the lagoon and the mountains beyond. It is reached via a wooden boardwalk, offering a unique floating ambience and tremendous fusion cuisine.
– The Archipel restaurant overlooks the pool and beach area, featuring Mauritian influenced cuisine and a 15,000 bottle wine cellar. Le Beach Deck is a lunchtime beach restaurant.
– The elegant U Spa has seven thatched treatment rooms around a thermal pool. U Spa Classic massages, facials and body treatments are available, plus the Sisley and Brice Nicham collections.
– Two 18-hole championship golf courses are a free ten-minute shuttle bus away. Green fees are free to guests.
– The Constance Kids’ Club has a private children’s pool, dining area and games room.
– Free facilities include tennis courts, putting green, windsurfing, catamarans, diving, water skiing and kayaking.
– Transfers from Mauritius airport take approximately one hour by road.
|Check In||12:00 pm|
|Check Out||12:00 pm|